Restore your jawbone
Cavitations can quickly become a breeding ground for bacteria and toxins that can damage your immune system and affect your whole-body health. Dr. Paul Mabe uses cone beam 3D imaging to accurately identify dental cavitations and design a treatment plan to restore your overall health.
Support your smiles’ future
What is a Dental Cavitation?
Cavitation refers to a hole in the jawbone. Cavitations present themselves as hollow or spongy sections found in healthy bone tissue. Cavitations are commonly found at wisdom teeth extraction locations. Cavitations form when blood is blocked to the bone cells; these holes leak toxins into the body, leading to chronic inflammation and autoimmunity. Our dentist, Dr. Paul Mabe, is your expert in dental cavitations, providing reliable and long-lasting results.
Treatment for dental cavitations:
- Identify dental cavitations using state-of-the-art cone beam 3D imaging.
- Remove the infected tissue.
- Cleanse the area with ozone therapy.
- Place a new healthy bone graft to the site.
- Insert leukocyte platelet rich fibrin (LPRF) to the cavitation site to encourage blood flow to the bone cells and your body’s own growth factors.
Silent Infections — Chronic Illness — Inflammation
Your overall health is our greatest priority!
Call 239-566-7737 today to learn more about dental cavitations in Naples, Florida, and how you can start your journey towards a healthier smile!